How It Works
AS EASY AS ONE, TWO, THREE
Step One: Upload
Snap a photo of your pet and upload it at checkout. Make sure you capture their full face and body.
Step Two: Customize
Select your frame colour, frame size, and background colour. Let us know your pet's name so we can personalize the portrait.
Step Three: Sit Back & Relax While we Design your Portrait
Our in-house designers will now work to illustrate your photo into a timeless piece of art for your friends, loved ones or even your own home.
WHAT MAKES A GOOD PHOTO?
Our designers are highly skilled at turning almost any photo into a beautiful portrait. Follow these tips to ensure your portrait looks as good as possible.
- Take the photo from front on, and make sure you include your pets face and body in full view.
- Take your photo outside or ensure there is enough light for our designers to be able to see every feature of your pet.
- Remove any clothing or leads you don't want included. Your portrait will include any items showing in the photo.
- Your portrait will be made vertical. For best results take a photo of your pet sitting or standing. Avoid photos of your pet lying down.
- Crouch down low to get the best camera angle and take a close up shot!
If you have any further questions about the process, please email us at email@example.com.